We might be looking at the end of an era in European performance models. Mercedes-Benz is doing away with the SLS in favor of a rumored smaller and cheaper SLC, and Porsche has said that a new 911 GT2 isn't necessarily a sure thing, which means another 911 GT2 RS is even farther away. In its latest video, Evo's Jethro Bovingdon pits the ultimate versions of these German sports coupes against each other and finds two of the fastest cars the magazine has ever lapped around its track.
Mercedes Sis Amg Black Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX