Brabus is showing the gilded Rocket 900 Desert Gold Edition at the Dubai Motor Show this week.
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 2, 2015
We can hardly imagine that the Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG wouldn't be enough for anyone, but in case there are, Brabus is offering the Rocket 900 with over 1,100 lb-ft of torque and a 217-mph top end.
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 21, 2013
A Rolls-Royce Phantom or a Bentley Mulsanne is great if you want absolute luxury regardless of the cost, but what if you want absolute luxury and manic speed, regardless of cost? Well, Mercedes-Benz will quite happily sell you this – the new, 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG, complete with 621 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque, courtesy of a majestic 6.0-liter biturbocharged V12.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models