We test the outrageously powerful, immensely luxurious, and incredibly gorgeous 2015 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Coupe. Yes, it really is that good.
Mercedes S65 Amg Coupe
Mercedes-Benz has officially unveiled what may be the most opulent coupe in the brand's storied history in the form of the 2015 S65 AMG Coupe. Based off the four-door S65, the two-door model may be something of a known commodity, although that doesn't make it any less desirable.
We're still a couple of weeks away from the public debut of the new Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe at the fast-approaching New York Auto Show, but already we're receiving word of an even more powerful version in the works. That, of course, would be the S65 AMG Coupe – the twelve-cylinder version of the latest S-Class Coupe, two-door counterpart to the S65 AMG sedan and replacement for the outgoing CL65 AMG.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX