Mercedes-Benz has released its first advertisement for the S63 AMG Coupe, and well, it's a bit weird. It shows the S63 blazing along a runway, accompanied by the throbbing sound of its 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V8.
Mercedes-Benz has dropped the veil on the 2014 S63 AMG 4Matic super sedan, just a day after teasing the beastie in a video clip, and a few months ahead of the car's official coming out party at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Keen readers will immediately take note of that "4Matic" designation suffixed to the S63's proper name – indeed this ultra-fast S-Class will join the E63 AMG in welcoming all-wheel-drive performance to its already impressive resume (and for the very first time in many
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX