With the death of its Maybach brand, Daimler will be filling its ultra-luxury sedan portfolio with a version of the redesigned Mercedes-Benz S-Class called the S600 Pullman. While it's not totally clear if the car shown here is the new Pullman, we can easily see from these spy shots that this is not your run-of-the-mill stretch job.
Mercedes S600 Pullman
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX