Mercedes unveils the flagship S65 Cabriolet at the Detroit Auto Show, complete with 630 hp, 738 lb-ft of torque, and room for four.
Mercedes S Class Cabriolet
Mercedes hasn't made a convertible version of the S-Class in over four decades now – and never did make a convertible out of the CL-Class – but with the expansion of the flagship family, that's exactly what the German automaker has in store. And here we have the spy shots to prove it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX