Mercedes unveils the flagship S65 Cabriolet at the Detroit Auto Show, complete with 630 hp, 738 lb-ft of torque, and room for four.
Mercedes S Class Cabriolet
Mercedes hasn't made a convertible version of the S-Class in over four decades now – and never did make a convertible out of the CL-Class – but with the expansion of the flagship family, that's exactly what the German automaker has in store. And here we have the spy shots to prove it.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!