Floor mats impeding gas pedals are continuing to cause problems for automakers. This time its Mercedes-Benz. According to The Detroit News, the German automaker is recalling all-season accessory floor mats on 2012 and 2013 M-Class models for fear that the mat could entrap the go-pedal.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX