For 2016, the Mercedes-Benz G550 gets a new engine – the twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8 from the AMG GT sports car. If that sounds like a recipe for awesomeness, that's because it is. We test the updated G550 on and off road in Germany.
The Mercedes-Benz G550 Night Edition is the latest to join the queue of limited-edition vehicles lined up for some yen. Following closely on the wheels of the Japan-only C63 AMG Special Edition, the all-Nippon version of the G-Class is limited to 100 units and will only be shown at the Mercedes-Benz Connection in Roppongi – the swanked-up, nightlife district of Tokyo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX