Generally speaking, the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S Wagon is no slouch. It's considerably more sporting than some full-blown sports cars, all while being able to haul the kids to soccer practice or make a quick trip to the grocery store. What if you want more, though? Well, if the E63's 577 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque aren't enough to sate your appetite for power, the team from Brabus is just a phone call away, and now the German tuning house has turned its hand to the E63 Wagon.
Mercedes E63 Amg Wagon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX