According to Autoweek, Mercedes-Benz has rather quietly introduced a new nine-speed automatic transmission in Europe. Its first application is in the diesel-powered E350 BlueTec, where it replaces the previously used seven-speed unit in rear-wheel-drive applications.
Mercedes E350 Bluetec
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX