According to Autoweek, Mercedes-Benz has rather quietly introduced a new nine-speed automatic transmission in Europe. Its first application is in the diesel-powered E350 BlueTec, where it replaces the previously used seven-speed unit in rear-wheel-drive applications.
Mercedes E350 Bluetec
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mercedes E350 Bluetec Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!