Following yesterday's news that longtime Mercedes design chief Professor Peter Pfeiffer – known as "the three Ps of automotive design" (but that's only to us here at Autoblog) – was stepping down, Mercedes-Benz has today confirmed the appointment of Gorden Wagener as his replacement. The appropriately-named designer (who bears no known relation to GM chief Rick Wagoner) will take Pfeiffer's place when he steps down after four years with the company in the middle of this year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Mercedes Design Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!