The new C-Class wagon looks fantastic, but Mercedes is only gracing Canada with its presence in C300d 4Matic form.
Mercedes C Class Wagon
We've spotted the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class wagon testing in the past, and we even caught a fairly undisguised example of the AMG version in development. However, the latest shots show it with almost no disguise at all. In fact, these vehicles almost look ready to be dropped off at European dealers to find homes with happy consumers.
The next C-Class has been spotted plenty of times already in sedan form, and for the most part, it looks a lot like a small S-Class. But there's another body style that has since been spotted, a C-Class wagon that one of our spies photographed outside Mercedes-Benz' research and development center in Germany. Despite the camouflage, the wagon looks close to being ready for production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX