The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class has had its reveal under the bright lights of a few auto shows now, so we already know quite a bit about the German luxury brand's new volume seller. Mercedes dove into all-aluminum series production in 2010 with its SLS AMG, fashioning 20 bodies a day out of the lighter-than-steel metal, then graduated to 140 bodies a day with the all-aluminum SL arrived in 2012. Techniques were further refined in the aluminum-steel hybrid body of the new S-Class in 2013, of which
Mercedes C Class Interior
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX