Mercedes-Benz is expanding its lineup, and not just when it comes to crossovers: it's also growing its array of cabrios. Setting aside two-seat roadsters like the SL, SLK and SLS, it wasn't that long ago that the CLK was Benz's only four-seat convertible. But that's since been replaced by the E-Class convertible, which in turn will soon be joined not only by a larger S-Class droptop but a C-Class as well. And that's just what we appear to have here.
Mercedes C Class Cabrio
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX