The other day, in response to my regular update on Autoblog about what AutoblogGreen has been up to, a reader wrote and asked if there were any websites out there that discuss "tuning" or "tweaking" older (80's) Mercedes diesel cars to get better mileage? I thought this might be a good thing for AutoblogGreen readers to know about, so I set out to find some. Of course, since this is a green car site, and we've just had a nice feature on how to getting better mileage overall, I limited my focus t
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Mercedes Biodiesel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!