Mercedes Benz Sprinter
With the EURO-V emissions regulations coming into full effect this year, Mercedes Benz has updated the engine lineup for its big Sprinter vans. The Sprinter uses a range of four cylinder and V6 diesel engines all with common rail injection systems and particulate filters for smoke free operation. The four cylinder is the new 2.2-liter that debuted last year in several car models, including the latest C-class.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies