Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG E-Cell – Click above to watch video after the jump
Mercedes Benz Sls Amg
Mercedes-Benz kicked off production of the SLS AMG this week in preparation for its March 27 on-sale date in Europe, and unlike the SLR that was built in the UK by McLaren, the gull-wing SLS is rolling out of Mercedes' main Sindelfingen plant in Germany. Sindelfingen is handling the final assembly of the SLS with two other factories also contributing major elements to the build process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX