Jaguar sedan and SUV, Volkswagen design, 2014 BMW M3, Scion courts metal fans
Mercedes Benz Glk
When Mercedes-Benz new compact SUV the GLK starts assaulting eyeballs on American roads next spring it will only have a 3.5L gasoline V6 under the hood. However, at the recent US press introduction of the GLK a Mercedes official revealed that it wouldn't stay way for long. Mercedes will add its new 2.2L turbodiesel four cylinder to both the GLK and the C-Class sedan perhaps by 2010. The engineers in Stuttgart are adding BlueTec emissions controls to the four cylinder diesel to make it clean en
Well, Detroit's automakers may be struggling with their SUV models, but that's not stopping Europe's luxury brands from filling out their sport-ute lineups. The latest rumored entry in the soft-roader wars is the Mercedes Benz GLK, which comes to us courtesy of the Photoshop wizards at Auto Bild.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX