It's been confirmed for some time that Mercedes-Benz is developing a new two-door coupe version of its C-Class to replace the current hatchback CLC model. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that Autocar is reporting that Mercedes-Benz is also working on an AMG variant of the coupe to go up against the Audi RS5, BMW M3 and Cadillac CTS-V.
Mercedes Benz C63 Amg
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!