It's been confirmed for some time that Mercedes-Benz is developing a new two-door coupe version of its C-Class to replace the current hatchback CLC model. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that Autocar is reporting that Mercedes-Benz is also working on an AMG variant of the coupe to go up against the Audi RS5, BMW M3 and Cadillac CTS-V.
Mercedes Benz C63 Amg
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX