Autocar reports that Mercedes-Benz is preparing a GLC F-Cell for 2018. The compact crossover will use a newly developed hydrogen fuel cell stack.
Mercedes B Class F Cell
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Sep 12, 2007
Mercedes-Benz has become the first manufacturer to announce that they will start series production of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. In mid 2010 they will kick off low volume production of their B-Class F-Cell using a next generation fuel cell stack. Compared to the current prototype, the stack is forty percent smaller with a thirty percent improvement in power output and sixteen percent less hydrogen consumption.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models