If you're looking for a sportier Mercedes-Benz but can't quite make the leap to a full-on AMG model, we've got some good news for you: the German automaker is about to expand its performance portfolio with a more accessible AMG Sport range.
Mercedes Amg Sport
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 5, 2014
If you want a performance-oriented Audi but can't stretch to an RS model, you can go for an S instead. If you want a performance-oriented BMW but can't stretch to a full M car, you can go for an M Performance model instead. If you want a performance-oriented Mercedes but can't stretch to an AMG model... you're out of luck. But you won't be for long, as circulating reports indicate that Benz is planning to launch a second line of AMG Sport models.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models