Mercedes AMG Petronas unveiled the new F1 W05 ahead of its first pre-season test in Jerez, Spain, giving the media and other Formula One teams a look at the turbocharged racer. That look didn't last long, though, as Lewis Hamilton promptly stuffed the shiny new racer into a wall earlier this morning.
Mercedes Amg Petronas F1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX