Mercedes-Benz first announced plans start building the C-Class at its Alabama factory back in 2009. It's taken a few years to get everything ready, but the first one finally rolled off the line on Wednesday. The milestone gave workers there enough reasons to be happy that they just couldn't help cranking up some Pharrell and dancing. Alabama governor Robert Bentley was at the plant to watch the first sedan be completed and uploaded this video of the celebration, as did local news outlet AL.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mercedes Alabama Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!