Earlier this week, we were blessed with more information about the Melling Hellcat and how the original prototype has evolved into a 1,175 HP beast, befitting of its name. However, we'd never seen the man behind the machine talking about his creation, until we came across this video of Melling discussing his pride and joy. It's a short flick, but it gives credence to the old adage of a thin line between genius and insanity.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!