"Who Killed The Electric Car?" clip – Click above to watch video after the jump
It costs too much money to make all those original Hollywood flops that no one pays to see, so new movie news these days is mostly a succession of "We're rebooting/remaking/doing a sequel for [insert any movie made before this year]." So even though Paranormal was shot for $10,000 and made $22 million last weekend, the big news is Mad Max is going the Rocky route, coming in for episode four: Mad Max: Fury Road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX