There are a lot of questions surrounding the proposed merger of competing satellite radio providers XM and Sirius. USA Today had a chance to ask a few to Sirius CEO Mel Karmazin, the would-be CEO of the two companies if the merger is allowed to take place. Below are some bullet points from the interview with answers to the most burning questions.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies