Odds are we don't have to tell you who Barry Meguiar is. Aside from producing a galaxy of high-quality, affordable car care products through his family's Meguiar's label, the man has been a Saturday morning icon in auto-obsessed homes for years. As the host of "Car Crazy," Meguiar travels the country, stopping at auto shows both big and small to glean the stories behind the shiny sheetmetal. With his upbeat personality and obvious affection for the hobby, the man is a constant reminder that some
A discrimination suit has been filed by a former executive of Irvine, California based Meguiar's Inc. Meguiar's is one of the leading car care product makers in the industry, and is led by founding family member, Barry Meguiar. Barry is the well-known host of the cable program Car Crazy, as well. One former exec seems to feel that being car crazy wasn't enough to keep his job, though.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX