It appears that the theme of this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas will be "Gratuitous Tuning," the time honored art of adding plastic body kits, big wheels, lethal sound systems and origami doors to our favorite cars just for the hell of it. The latest car we've found is the Maaco Medusa Mustang, a pimped out pony car that left the fine line between good taste and garishness in the dust as fast as its 550-horsepower, supercharged engine could take it. If you look closely you'll notice that most of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX