McLaren is, first and foremost, a racing outfit. That's why it seemed odd that, when producing its first road-going supercar – the legendary McLaren F1 – it did not originally intend to take it racing. Of course competitive minds prevailed, and the rest is history: the resulting McLaren F1 GTR not only win in its own GT1 class, but beat out more advanced Le Mans prototypes to positively dominate endurance racing in the mid-90s.
Mclaren P1 Track
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mclaren P1 Track Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!