Of all the changes in store for next year's Formula One World Championship, few are as hotly anticipated as Honda's return as an engine supplier to the McLaren team. And with the current season drawing to a close, Honda has tweeted two images of the current car running its new engine.
Mclaren Mp4 29
The 2014 McLaren Formula One car has officially been unveiled. The new, turbocharged MP4-29 will be piloted by former world champion Jenson Button and Danish rookie Kevin Magnussen. The 2014 F1 season is set to be a challenging one for McLaren, as it attempts to bounce back from its first winless season since 2006 and its first season without a podium since 1980.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX