Of all the changes in store for next year's Formula One World Championship, few are as hotly anticipated as Honda's return as an engine supplier to the McLaren team. And with the current season drawing to a close, Honda has tweeted two images of the current car running its new engine.
Mclaren Mp4 29
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 24, 2014
The 2014 McLaren Formula One car has officially been unveiled. The new, turbocharged MP4-29 will be piloted by former world champion Jenson Button and Danish rookie Kevin Magnussen. The 2014 F1 season is set to be a challenging one for McLaren, as it attempts to bounce back from its first winless season since 2006 and its first season without a podium since 1980.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models