Mclaren F1 Successor
A new report from CarsUK.net suggests that McLaren's F1 successor will be privately shown to a select group of wealthy clients in Pebble Beach during the Monterey Car Week next month. This isn't the first time a supercar maker has done an exclusive preview in Monterey, as the likes of Ferrari and Lamborghini have previously utilized the annual gathering of auto aficionados to show off their upcoming wares to potential customers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX