It's not every day that you see a McLaren F1 on the road. Seeing two in the same place is the approximate automotive equivalent to seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn. But eighteen? We were recently at the McLaren factory in Woking, and while there were a few notable examples on display or hidden in this corner or that, we still didn't see that many of them there. That's what makes this video so remarkable.
Mclaren F1 Owners Club
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX