As the McLaren 650S inches towards US dealerships, one of the big questions on our mind is how much the mid-engined supercar will cost. We previously reported that European customers would be shelling out 232,500 Euros, which at the time was the equivalent of $318,000 (today, it's about $320,200). In that piece, we claimed US pricing would probably be well below that number, and thanks to some supposedly leaked intel, it looks like we were correct.
Mclaren 650s Pricing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX