Mercedes-Benz is taking steps to position itself amongst the automotive technology leaders with help from Google. This week at Google's massive I/O tech convention in San Francisco, Mercedes showed off its new DriveStyle App. Many of the features we're already familiar with, as they come directly from Google.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX