Mazda6 mules are out there somewhere being tested right now for a planned debut in early 2012. The vehicles feature an entirely reworked suspension, an advanced six-speed automatic transmission and a multi-purpose platform that will underpin several new Mazda models. Mazda sources say that the new 6, with its advanced platform and new range of engines, should be future-proofed for upcoming emissions and safety standards for at least a decade after its launch, but Mazda's approach to engineering
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!