The Japanese Society of Automotive Engineers has selected a pair of researchers from Mazda to be honored for their work on efficiency and emissions reduction technologies, i-Stop and a new single nano-catalyst.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Mazdai Stop Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!