2009 Mazda Tribute Hybrid - Click above for high-res image gallery
Zoom Zoom may soon rhyme with Green Green as Mazda has added itself to the growing list of automakers investing heavily in hybrid automotive technology. While it's true that the Japanese automaker has offered a hybrid version of its Tribute SUV, that car is really little more than a rebadged Ford Escape Hybrid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies