click above image for more pics
We have already seen media pics of the Mazda Hakaze. We even have all of the details about the mechanicals. What we didn't have until today are live shots and personal impressions of what it's really like in the "flesh." Well, thanks to our own Damon Lavrinc in Geneva, we do now. He describes it as "ambitious," "beautifully fluid", and, when referring to all of Mazda's recent concepts, a "modern Pininfarina with a Japanese flare." It brings some cohesion to recent Mazda offerings like the CX-7 a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies