Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
In an event scheduled for right about now, Mazda will unveil the new Ryuga concept vehicle (along with the new Tribute hybrid we already know a lot about). The press release for this car places the Ryuga (pronounced: ree-yoo-ga) with Mazda's Nagare/flow concept. Well, with but also above. The Ryuga will "higher level of sophistication through the use of rich fabrics, engineered fits and hidden details," Mazda says. I say fine, but what's cool about the Ryuga is that Mazda has conceptualized the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX