Ably Carrying The Banner For Internal Combustion
The fuel-efficient technology inside the new 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv is something we know a little something about. By shunning expensive electric additions to the powertrain (for now), Mazda expects to be able to compete with its competitors on both fuel economy and price. With some driving flair thrown in.
Mazda has announced that it will employ its new SkyActiv technologies in the 2012 Mazda3. The vehicle is set to debut at the upcoming Canadian International Auto Show, and it will boast the Japanese automaker's much-gabbed-about SkyActiv-G gasoline four-cylinder engine and SkyActive-Drive gearbox.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX