2011 Mazda2 – Click above for high-res image gallery
I think we need to credit our own Sam Abuelsamid for predicting this one a month ago. He spotted a Ford Fiesta in Detroit in early March, and thought at the time that the Fiesta might make a good candidate for the then-just-confirmed news that the Mazda2 would be coming to the U.S. (others guessed differently). Last week, Sam's prediction was confirmed, according to Motor Trend. Built using Ford's new consolidated global small car platform team, the vehicle architecture of the next-gen US Ford F
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies