A day after Ford issued a recall of 485,000 Escape crossovers from its 2001-2004 model years, Mazda has reportedly issued its own for the 215,000 examples of its Tribute, the Escape's mechanical twin. While it's the same engine configuration being recalled, the 3.0-liter V6 with cruise control, there is a difference in the recalls: Mazda is recalling 2002-2006 and 2008 model year Tributes, three more years of production than the Escape (the Tribute wasn't made in 2007).
Mazda Tribute Recall
Mazda is recalling has issued a recall of the 2001- and 2002-model-year Mazda Tribute crossover for a possible brake fluid leak. It's been found that fluid leaking from the reservoir cap on the master cylinder might come into contact with the ABS wiring harness connector, leading to potential corrosion and/or fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX