Mazda Hydrogen RX-8 - Click for a high res gallery
Mazda Rx8 Hydrogen Re
Mazda is in a unique position in the automobile world with its rotary engine. The Wankel engine happens to run rather well on hydrogen and is not as susceptible to many of hydrogen's shortcomings as other internal combustion engines. The Japanese automaker has had hydrogen-fueled rotary-powered cars on the roads for the last few years and the automaker has previously suggested that it hopes to have a hydrogen-fueled car in production within the next five years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX