click above image for more pics
We have already seen media pics of the Mazda Hakaze. We even have all of the details about the mechanicals. What we didn't have until today are live shots and personal impressions of what it's really like in the "flesh." Well, thanks to our own Damon Lavrinc in Geneva, we do now. He describes it as "ambitious," "beautifully fluid", and, when referring to all of Mazda's recent concepts, a "modern Pininfarina with a Japanese flare." It brings some cohesion to recent Mazda offerings like the CX-7 a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX