Mazda claims to have become the world's first automaker to successfully recycle scrapped bumpers from end-of-life vehicles into raw materials for new bumpers (Ford may disagree). Mazda inaugurated this technology on August 21, and says it will initially be put to use for rear bumpers on its Biante minivan (pictured).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mazda Bumper Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!