The failed experiment that was Maybach has sent the strategists at Daimler back to the drawing board, and we'll soon see what they come back with: an ultra-luxe version of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class to slot in between the "standard" model and the upcoming Pullman limousine. But that won't be the end of the story, if a new report from Australia's Motoring is any indication.
Maybach Gl Class
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX