Daimler may not be able to sell very many Maybachs, but there's a flip-side to that equation: Rarity. Exclusivity. Qualities which a Maybach has in spades. But if every tycoon and magnate in your elite neighborhood already has one, and you want to stand out a bit (but not too much) from the crowd, you're going to want something even more exclusive. Like the Edition 125!
Maybach 57 S
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!