No guts, no glory, and it wouldn't be a Top Gear episode without some kind of outrageous stunt or challenge. The propensity of autodom's favorite trio to flirt with danger has led to mishaps in the past, most famously, Richard Hammond (right) and his near-death tussle with a high speed rocket car, and now it's James May's (left) turn for a cock-up.
May Top Gear
It's not pretty to watch once-popular shows and their stars drag things on years beyond their relevance. Everything that's hot, hip, and new right now -- the media creations that set tongues wagging -- they're all headed for their respective versions of Vegas Elvis. Even Top Gear, regarded by many to be the best car programming of all time, has a Bedazzled jumpsuit hiding somewhere in the wardrobe trailer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX