Demand for automobiles remains high, judging by the latest round of sales reports filtering in from automakers doing business in the United States. Even those heavily embroiled in recall controversies, most notably General Motors, witnessed year-over-year improvements in the month of May. GM, specifically, saw sales rise nearly 13 percent last month – notching its best month since August of 2008 in the process – led by strong demand for bread-and-butter core models from Chevrolet lik
May 2014 Auto Sales
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX