Last year, Max Motors in Butler, MO gave away free handguns with the purchase of a new vehicle. The promotion was such a success that the dealership is at it again, but this time with a more Russian flair. Buy a new truck at Max Motors, and you'll receive a voucher for a free AK-47.
- Michael Harley
- May 21, 2008
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Free_Gas_or_a_Hand_Gun_with_New_Car_Sold_80_Choose_Gun'; In a move certain to generate both controversy and publicity, a new and used car dealer in Butler, Missouri, is offering his customers a choice between two sales incentives with their vehicle purchase: $250 in gasoline or a free semi-automatic handgun.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models